With WooCommerce you can have enough to build an online store with WordPress. However, the challenge can be quite overwhelming and one might require a page builder.
In such a scenario, we know that Elementor is the best option to go with. While you can create a beautiful online store only using the basic version of Elementor and you can use a bunch of creative options but when it comes to having creative freedom and extending the power of customization, Elementor Pro is the way to go.
There are some deciding factors that we have enlisted in this article for you to create your own perception according to your needs. Stick around till the end to decide whether you need to buy the premium version of Elementor Page Builder.
What Does Elementor Pro Offers
Elementor Page Builder is the most famous and by far the most powerful page builder there is for WordPress. It can undoubtedly take any flexible theme to a completely different level.
Download Divi The Best WordPress Theme
The Most Popular WordPress Theme In The World And The Ultimate WordPress Page BuilderDownload Divi
Besides its high compatibility with WooCommerce, with Elementor's premium version you are offered several other extremely powerful and handy options.
- Pro Widgets: With Elementor Pro you get access to use a lot of widgets that you can't use with the free version. These are ready-made widgets that you can choose from the Elementor's library and use right away.
- Popup Builder: With Elementor Pro you get access to popup builder which is a very handy option to increase your WooCommerce store's sales and retention rates.
- WooCommerce Builder: With this option, you can easily customize or create pages using the drag and drop option of Elementor and create a professional WooCommerce store.
These are some of the handiest Elementor Pro options including some other options that you can only access with Elementor's Pro Version.
Elementor vs Elementor Pro
It might already be evident that the premium version has so much more to offer and is obviously worth the price you pay for it but let's see if you can use the basic version to create a professional WooCommerce store.
Your decision of getting a paid or free version of Elementor should also depend on what you want to do with your website. Either you want an online store from scratch or you just want to have some customization options. Let's have a look at some of the reasons when the basic Elementor version would work.
- If you already have a flexible premium WordPress theme that allows you fair customization and already has powerful creative options that would overlap with Elementor Pro features.
- Your plan is to create a simple-looking Woocommerce store that you can create with default formats offered by basic themes.
- You don't plan to use high-end powerful Elementor features or customization options but only want to access some basic options.
While half of the WooCommerce users might just fall in one of the categories given above but if you don't, here are some of the reasons why you should go on and get the premium version of Elementor for your WooCommerce store.
- You have access to a theme that you want to use while it does not offer the type of customization options that you would like to use.
- You want to increase the value you are getting from WooCommerce widgets which you can get from Elementor's pro widgets.
- You want to access pre-built templates that would allow you to change the look of your website without even switching themes.
With the reasons given above for both of the situations, you can easily assess on which side you fall and make a decision for yourself and your WooCommerce store.
How Elementor Expands Possibilities with WooCommerce
WooCommerce users rely on two options when they are creating an online store for themselves that are:
- Hiring a professional developer to design and code a complete WooCommerce store.
- Use a default template/design to create a store.
Both of these options work fine but either they are going to cost you a good amount or will end up in creating a website similar to the stores available online.
While with Elementor page builder you can create a much more interesting, professional, and creative website without having any coding knowledge. Elementor's drag and drop option makes the website building process simple and hassle-free.
While this feature alone makes Elementor quite worthy of the price you pay besides its compatibility with WooCommerce that makes it much more powerful.
Just like most WordPress tools out there, Elementor also has a basic version that you can use for simpler tasks while taking these features to a whole new level.
Elementor Pro really makes all your tasks easy for you. With a paid version, you will not have to limit yourself in terms of options and customizations.
Whether it is creating a new WooCommerce store or optimizing an existing one if you want to take things to a further level and be limitless with your creativity and customization, you should consider using Elementor Pro.
That's all for this tutorial. We hope this tutorial will easily help you decide whether or not you need an Elementor Pro for your website. Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter to make sure you don't miss a tutorial.