Elementor Black Friday
Enjoy Amazing Deals Up to 50% OffStart Now
- Form validation - Validate form data and input before submitting to the server. Provide real-time validation messages.
- Animations and visual effects - Animate page elements, trigger CSS transitions, and develop creative visual effects to enhance UX.
Using the functions.php File of Child Theme
You can make your own unique plugin to hold these snippets as an alternative to using the functions.php file from your child theme.
Here's an illustration:
- Conditional loading - The plugins let you set rules about where and when to load your snippets. For example, you can make a snippet only load on certain pages, for some users, on mobile vs desktop, etc.
Top 3 WordPress Plugin For Adding JS To Your Website
Here are the most easiest to use WordPress plugins to add custom JS to your website. Feel free to use any of these.
- 32 Editor Themes
- Full-Width Editing
- Full-Screen Editing
- Font-Size Adjustment
- External Script Support
- Header/Footer Support
- Code Block Shortcodes
- Metabox Code Blocks
Simple Custom CSS and JS
- Frontend Code Adding
- Unlimited Addition
- Syntax highlighting
- Easy to customize
- Update continuously
WP Coder – Powerful HTML, CSS & JS Injection
- Easy to use
- Multifunctional Code Editor
- Easily Embed Shortcodes
- Import/Export Functions
- Advanced CSS and JS Options
- External Libraries
How To Add JS Code in Elementor
To add custom JS to specific Elementor pages:
- Edit the target page in Elementor.
- Open Page Settings > Advanced > Custom CSS/JS.
- Paste your JS code into the Custom JS section.